All candidates must have the following attributes and skills:
- A positive attitude.
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced, team based environment.
- Comfortable with a combination of standing and sitting positions.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Excellent understanding of the English language, both written and spoken.
Extrusion Machine Operators
Ideal candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is required. Plastics experience is preferred.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Mechanical skills and ability to follow complex set-up and start-up procedures with attention to details.
- Technically competent with the use of calipers and hand tools. Be able to hold hot tooling using adequate equipment.
- Knowledge of quality inspection processes and experience with measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers etc an asset.
- The Company offers a salary range of $16.05 to $18.75/hr, plus benefits, profit sharing, and an excellent safe working environment.
To become part of our team, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "ITP Website Application" in the subject line.
Our business, which is unique in Canada, requires individuals who are motivated to help us confront our pending challenges.